Is one-on-one mentoring more your thing? I am now offering private mentoring. This listing gets you one full day (8:00 a.m. until 8:00 pm) with me all to yourself :-).
Come and join me for a private mentorship that focuses on YOU and what you can learn to create the images you wish to create.
This private mentorship is fully customizable. It can include your options of the following:
* In depth portfolio review of your top five images
* Presentation that covers:
- What I look for in locations and how I use them for both babies and children. You will get to see the behind the scenes shots and pull-backs of my most popular shoots. I will show you what types of locations I look for to create storytelling images, as well as how to search out gorgeous light while on location;
- How to use the environment, your camera, your lenses, and post processing to achieve tack sharp images while retaining a soft and dreamy quality.
- How to pose babies both asleep and awake and how to get natural-looking photos of children that tell a story and evoke emotion.
- How to use wardrobe to create harmonious compositions that aid in the narrative of your images.
* Outdoor newborn posing on location
* Outdoor sleeping older baby posing on location
* Photographing babies and toddlers on location
* Photographing older children and siblings on location
* Photographing mamas and their little ones on location
* How to work with tricky light outdoors
*Editing: I will teach you how to breathe life into your images and push them to the next level through hand-editing.
*** Please note that you will have me for 12 hours. You will have to pick and choose what is most important to you to fit into those 12 hours. That means you will have to pick and choose what types of models you would like to photograph (newborns, babies, sleeping babies, toddlers, children, siblings, mamas and babies exc), as we will not have time in our 12-hour day to photograph every type of model. xo
I will be offering one-on-one mentoring in Grande Prairie, Alberta, as well as Victoria, British Columbia at select times of the year. Please send me an e-mail to inquire before making your purchase. xo
This listing is in USD and is non-refundable.
Workshops are prohibited to those who mentor, host workshops, create actions, or sell photography videos, and those located within 500 kms of Grande Prairie, Alberta. Participants will be required to sign a 2-year non-compete contract. This means that you cannot teach photography-related workshops for two years after taking this workshop. I am willing to make exceptions for those teaching studio newborn photography. Just ask me to amend the contract to exclude studio newborn work.